List of Invited Talks at International Conferences (Jan. 2014 – Mar. 2015)
III. Optical Science Laboratory
- W. J. Munro, A. M. Stephens, S. J. Devitt, K. A. Harrison, and K. Nemoto, "The Role of Memories in Quantum Networks", Quantum Information and Measurement 2014, Berlin, Germany (Mar. 2014).
- H. Sanada, Y. Kunihashi, H. Gotoh, K. Onomitsu, M. Kohda, J. Nitta, P. V. Santos, and T. Sogawa, "Coherent Manipulation of Electron Spins in Acoustically Induced Moving Dots", International Conference on Quantum Dots (QD 2014), Pisa, Italy (May 2014).
- K. Oguri, H. Mashiko, K. Kato, T. Sogawa, and H. Gotoh, "Ultrafast Spectroscopy Based on High-Order Haromonic Sources for Sub-Cycle Dynamics in Solids", Shanghai - Tokyo Advanced Research Symposium on Ultrafast Intense Laser Science (STAR5), Miyazaki, Japan (May 2014).
- K. Shimizu, "Cheat-Sensitive Commitment of a Classical Bit via Two-Way Quantum Communication", The twenty third annual International Laser Physics Workshop (LPHYS'14), Sofia, Bulgaria (July 2014).
- K. Sasaki, "Theory of Topological Raman Band in Graphene", International Union of Materials Research Societies - The IUMRS International Conference in Asia 2014 (IUMRS-ICA 2014), Fukuoka, Japan (Aug. 2014).
- H. Shibata, "Fabrication and Characterization of Superconducting Nanowire Single-Photon Detector", 27th International Symposium on Superconductivity, Tokyo, Japan (Nov. 2014).