- Lin IF, Kashino M Perceptual grouping over time within and across auditory and tactile modalities. PLoS One, in press.
- Ooish Y, Kashino M Habituation of rapid sympathetic response to aversive timbre eliminated by change in basal sympathovagal balance. Psychophysiology, in press.
- Watanabe J, Maeda T, Ando H Gaze-contingent information display with electro-oculo-graph-based saccade detection. ACM Transactions on Applied Perception, in press.
- Tajadura-Jimenez A, Valjamae A, Toshima I, Kimura T, Tsakiris M, Kitagawa N Action sounds recalibrate perceived tactile distance. Current Biology, in press.
- Furukawa S Detection of simultaneous modulation of interaural time and
level differences: Effects of modulation rate and relative phase. J
Acoust Soc Am, 132(1), 1-4, 2012
- Kato YX, Furukawa, S, Samejima, K, Hironaka, N, Kashino, M
Photosensitive-polyimide based method for fabricating various neural
electrode architectures. Frontiers in Neuroengineering, 5:11, Epub 2012.
Kondo HM, Kitagawa N, Kitamura MS, Koizumi A, Nomura M, Kashino M
Separability and commonality of auditory and visual bistable perception.
Cerebral Cortex, 22(8), 1915-22, 2012.
- Amano K, Takeda T, Haji T, Terao M, Maruya K, Matsumoto K, Murakami I, and Nishida S Human neural responses involved in spatial pooling of locally ambiguous motion signals, Journal of Neurophysiology, 107(12), 3493-3508, 2012.
- Fujisaki W, Kitazawa S, & Nishida S Multisensory Timing. In Stein Ed, The New Handbook of Multisensory Process. Chapter 16, 2012.
- Kondo HM, Pressnitzer D, Toshima I, Kashino M Effects of self-motion on auditory scene analysis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 109, 6775-6780, 2012.
- Kashino M, Kondo HM Functional brain networks underlying perceptual switching: auditory streaming and verbal transformations. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London B: Biological Sciences 367, 977-987, 2012.
- Watanabe J, Godai Y, Ando H Length and roughness perception in a moving-plateau touch display. Advances in Human-Computer Interaction 764629, 1-8, 2012.
- Fukui T, Gomi H Action evaluation is modulated dominantly by internal sensorimotor information and partly by noncausal external cue. PLoS ONE 7, e34985, 2012.
- Saijo N, Gomi H Effect of visuomotor-map uncertainty on visuomotor adaptation. Journal of Neurophysiology 107, 1576-1585, 2012.
- Motoyoshi I, Matoba H Variability in constancy of the perceived surface reflectance across different illumination statistics. Vision Research, 53, 30-39, 2012.
- Sato H, Motoyoshi I, Sato T Polarity selectivity of spatial interactions in perceived contrast. Journal of Vision, 12(2): 3, 1-10, 2012.
- Kawabe T Postdictive modulation of visual orientation. PLoS ONE 7(2): e32608, 2012.
- Roseboom W, Nishida S, Fujisaki W & Arnold D Audio-visual speech timing sensitivity is enhanced in cluttered conditions. PLoS ONE 6(4): e18309. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0018309, 2011.
- Nishida S Advancement of motion psychophysics: Review 2001-2010. Journal of Vision, 11(5), 11, 1-53, 2011.
- Kuroki S, Watanabe J, Mabuchi K, Tachi S, Nishida S Directional remapping in tactile inter-finger motion -a motion aftereffect study. Experimental Brain Research 216, 311-320, 2011.
- Kawano H Study of path planning method for under-actuated blimp-type UAV in stochastic wind disturbance via augmented-MDP. Proceedings of 2011 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advancecd Intelligent Mechatronics 180-185, 2011.
- Masuda A, Watanabe J, Terao M, Watanabe M, Yagi A, Maruya K Awareness of central luminance edge is crucial for the Craik-O’Brien-Cornsweet effect. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 5, 125, 2011.
- Andreou LV, Kashino M, Chait M The role of temporal regularity in auditory segregation. Hearing Research 280, 228-235, 2011.
- Ho HN, Watanabe J, Ando H, Kashino M Mechanisms underlying referral of thermal sensations to sites of tactile stimulation. The Journal of Neuroscience 31, 208-213, 2011.
- Motoyoshi I Attentional modulation of temporal contrast sensitivity in human vision. PLosOne, 6, e19303, 2011.
- Yang J, Otsuka Y, Kanazawa S, Yamaguchi MK, Motoyoshi I Perception of surface glossiness by infants aged 5 to 8 months. Perception, 40, 1491-1502, 2011.
- Tanaka T, Kai N, Kobayashi K, Takano Y, Hironaka N Up-regulation of dopamine D(1) receptor in the hippocampus after establishment of conditioned place preference by cocaine. Neuropharmacology 61, 842-848, 2011.
- Takano Y, Yokawa T, Masuda A, Niimi J, Tanaka S, Hironaka N A rat model for measuring the effectiveness of transcranial direct current stimulation using fMRI. Neuroscience Letters 491, 40-43, 2011.
- Yamada Y, Kawabe T Emotion colors time perception unconsciously. Consciousness and Cognition, 20, 1835-1841, 2011.
- Kawachi Y, Kawabe T, Gyoba J Stream/bounce event perception reveals a temporal limit of motion correspondence based on surface feature across space and time. i-Perception 2, 428-439, 2011.
- Kuroki S, Watanabe J, Kawakami N, Tachi S, Nishida S Somatotopic dominance in tactile temporal processing. Experimental Brain Research 203, 51-62, 2010
- Takahashi N, Kashino M, Hironaka N Structure of rat ultrasonic vocalizations and its relevance to behavior. PLoS ONE, 5, e14115, 2010.
- Mochida T, Gomi H, Kashino M Rapid change in articulatory lip movement induced by preceding auditory feedback during production of bilabial plosives. PLoS ONE 5, e13866, 2010.
- Ho HN, Watanabe J, Ando H, Kashino M Thermal sensations redistribute within the tactile boundary. Attention, Perception & Psychophysics 72, 1666-1675, 2010.
- Koizumi A, Kitagawa N, Kitamura MS, Kondo HM, Sato T, Kashino M Serotonin transporter gene and inhibition of conflicting emotional information. NeuroReport 21, 422-426, 2010.
- Fujisaki W, Nishida S (2010) A common temporal limit of binding synchronous inputs across different sensory attributes and modalities. Proc R Soc Lond, B, Biol Sci (published online before print March 24, 2010, doi:10.1098/rspb.2010.0243). [abstract]
- Motoyoshi I, Hayakawa S (2010) Adaptation-induced blindness to slugguish stimuli. J Vis 10, 16.1-8. [abstract]
- Abekawa N, Gomi H (2010) Spatial coincidence of intentional actions modulates an implicit visuomotor control. J Neurophysiol 103:2717-2727. [abstract]
- Kadota K, Gomi H (2010) Implicit visuomotor processing for quick online reactions is robust against aging. J Neurosci 30:205-209. [abstract]
- Kitagawa N, Igarashi Y, Kashino M Tactile continuity illusion, Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 35(6), 1784-1790, 2009.
- Fukui T, Kimura T, Kadota K, Shimojo S, Gomi H (2009) Odd Sensation Induced by Moving-Phantom which Triggers Subconscious Motor Program. PLoS ONE 4:e5782. [abstract]
- Kondo HM, Kashino M (2009) Involvement of the thalamocortical loop in the spontaneous switching of percepts in auditory streaming. J Neurosci 29, 12695-12701. [abstract]
- Amemiya T, Sugiyama H (2009) Navigation in Eight Cardinal Directions with Pseudo-Attraction Force for the Visually Impaired. In Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC 2009). 33-38 [abstract]