The International Symposium on Nanoscale Transport and Technology(ISNTT2011) brings together leading scientists, researchers, and graduate students to share their latest research and discoveries in the field of physics and technology of nanoscale structures. This symposium is in the series of related symposia that have been organized by NTT Basic Research Laboratories since 2000 and ISNTT2011 will be held at NTT Atsugi R&D center, Kanagawa, Japan from January 11 to 14, 2011. We encourage frank and open technical discussions on recent breakthroughs and advances in the nanoscale related research. The technical program will be a mix of invited, oral, and poster presentations.
ISNTT2011 covers topics related to nanoscale transport and technology. Major topics of ISNTT2011 include the following.
- Transport in nanostructures (quantum dots, nanowires, carbon nanotubes and so on)
- Dynamics and coherent control of quantum systems
- Quantum computation and information processing
- Mesoscopic superconductivity
- Micro and nanomechanical systems
- Nanodevices and nanoelectronics
- Spintronics and spin related transport
- Quantum Hall systems
- Graphene and related materials
- Nanolithography and self-assembling
- Nanoprobing and nanoscale characterization
Call for papers
Call for papers [pdf/275kb].(Oct. 8 2010)