ISNTT2017 covers topics related to nanoscale transport and photonics. Major topics of ISNTT2017 include the following.
- Transport and optical properties of nanostructures
(quantum dots, nanowires, nanotubes, molecules, and so on)
- Dynamics and coherent control of quantum systems
- Nanodevices and single-electron devices
- Spintronics and spin related transport
- Quantum Hall systems
- Nanolithography and self-assembling
- Nanophotonics and phtonoic crystals
- Quantum computation and information processing
- Micro and nanomechanical system
- Mesoscopic superconductivity
- Graphene and Transition Metal Dichalcogenide (TMDC) materials
- Nanoprobing and nanoscale characterization
- Hybrid quantum system
Passport & Visa
All the persons entering Japan must have valid passport. In addition, persons who come from certain countries must have visas issued by the Japanese consul in their countries. For details, please contact your nearest Japan Embassy or Consulate.
The web site for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan is,
The official language of the symposium is English. No simultaneous translation is provided.
The 8th NTT-BRL School will be held on Nov. 13th, 2017, as a part of ISNTT2017.
Presentation / Poster Instruction
See the Presentation instruction page